|Job Ref:||204627197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Technical Support Manager|
A leading organisation with a wide ranging portfolio is seeking a Technical Support Manager to join them at an exciting time in companies evolution.
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Support Manager to have a significant contribution to improving a Service Desk vital to the performance of the business.
The Technical Support Manager will hold responsibility for the technical support team and the effectiveness of this provision across the business.
The successful Technical Support Manager will have the following skills and experience:
* Support team, Helpdesk or Service Desk Management
* Management experience of prioritising incidents across a range of technology.
* Management of Service Level Agreements.
* Experience of introducing improvements to existing teams to include new practises, new technology or technology upgrades.
* An understanding of the impacts of change within a business.
* Confident approach to working with other managers across the business.
* Understanding of project management and practises.
* Experience Active Directory Services.
* Microsoft Exchange 2010 awareness.
* iOS knowledge.
* Working knowledge of ITiL.
To apply for this position please email