|Job Ref:||204627162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Graduate Business Development Executive|
£22,000 basic, £36,000 OTE
Are you an ambitious graduate looking to launch a lucrative career working for a successful organisation? If you are pro-active and hard-working then we have the perfect role just waiting for you! Don`t miss out- apply today!
Graduate Business Development Executive
Our client delivers sales and marketing intelligence business solutions to thousands of companies. Due to their continued success they are looking for a strong self-starter to further business opportunities and actively increase revenue. If you are a confident communicator and get a buzz from meeting targets you could be the missing member of the team that they are looking for!
As Graduate Business Development Executive you will have the opportunity to earn large amounts of money, start a progressive career and become a part of a supportive and fun company- they even offer company holidays!
Based at the forefront of this company`s business deals and client relations, you will be responsible for creating, managing and closing lucrative solutions. Can you overcome challenges and think outside the box? If the answer is yes, you could propel yourself into an ambitious and rewarding career- who knows you could soon be working towards a variety of senior management positions.
Independence is the key to success. You will take control of your own earnings; manage your own time and source lucrative opportunities to expand the company. The culture is hard-working, friendly and entrepreneurial. The organisation are looking to greatly enhance their new business opportunities to further boost growth and expansion, which you will be a huge part of at the forefront of the company.
- Identify and develop new sales prospects and drive the sale of all products;
- Attend meetings and pitches with senior colleagues to build knowledge of DBS offering.
- Progress to conducting prospect meetings independently.
- Conduct telephone and face to face client meetings.
- Build a robust pipeline of opportunities;
- Hit and exceed sales quota.
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
The successful graduate candidate will be:
- Money motivated - recognising you are now looking for a career not just "any" sales job.
- You will have good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with clients and staff.
- Resilient - can show strong examples of resilience inside/outside the workplace
- Tenacious, you will have that hunter attitude and always be generating new business opportunities through a variety of telephone lead generation, networking and referrals.
- Candidate must demonstrate resilience.
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Wants to work in a target driven sales environment
Through a tailored training programme you will learn how to source clients to source the best candidates and how to match the best candidates to the best clients. This is a dynamic SALES role. You will be selling at every stage of the process. In exchange for placing candidates into roles and hitting targets, you will receive a lot of rewards, commission and career progression!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent OTE
- Fantastic progression
- Full bespoke training
- Company Holidays
- Nights out / social events- all expenses nights out!
(Please note: due to the high number of graduate applications we receive, if you are not contacted within 28 days then your application has been unsuccessful. Our roles are entry level graduate sales positions. Any non-graduates will be automatically rejected.)