|Job Ref:||11189BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wallingford||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:02|
Innovyze is a leading global provider of wet infrastructure modelling and simulation software and professional solutions designed to meet the technological needs of water/wastewater utilities, government industries, and engineering organisations worldwide. We provide engineering software solutions along with implementation solutions around the globe. |
Innovyze seeks an ambitious Technical Support Engineer to join our technical services team in our Wallingford Office. The role involves supporting our customers from around the world in the use of our software products. Activities include:
• Focus on client accounts; responsible for exceptional technical support
• Resolving technical questions from customers via phone and email
• Working with our Development team to review and test new features
• Presenting customer training courses
• Providing technical backup to the Sales team and in marketing activities
You will be expected to support our customers in the use of our software products from initial installation through to everyday use. This will require interaction with modellers and other professionals within our customers' organisations, as well as communication with users of the software from a wide range of technical backgrounds. The role will require a good working knowledge of wastewater hydraulic modelling software (InfoWorks ICM, InfoWorks CS, InfoSWMM or EPA SWMM), with a particular interest in live modelling. The role may involve significant short term travel, for example installing our software at a customer's site, or to conduct training courses, both in the UK and abroad.
• A bachelor degree or higher in a scientific, engineering or equivalent numerate discipline.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
• Experience in the use of wastewater hydraulic modelling software (e.g. InfoWorks ICM, ICMLive, SWMMLive, InfoWorks CS, InfoSWMM or EPA SWMM).
• Able to work well in a team with minimal supervision.
• Keen to learn and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
• Self-motivated and able to deliver to tight deadlines.
• Approachable and friendly when dealing with customers from a range of backgrounds.
• Confident in presenting to groups of people.
• A working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
• Diligent and methodical in software testing.
• European languages would be beneficial.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)