|Job Ref:||204630134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Lifton||Address:||Post Code:||PL16||Salary:||£47000 - £52000/annum circa £50k depending on Experienc||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
An experienced engineering project manager required to join an established and thriving food manufacturer based in the beautiful village of Lifton which sits on the border of Devon and Cornwall. |
The successful applicant will be required to manage all aspects of the execution of the site Capital Investment programme and its subsequent delivery including the dedicated management of key high profile projects, the development of annual and three year strategic plans and leadership and compliance of all other aspects of site capital investment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Management of all aspects of the Site Capex System including:-
• Ongoing collation of site capex proposals to deliver a site shortlist for the annual budget and a strategic three year capital investment programme
• Completion of Capex requests on behalf of the site including Capital Expenditure Programme submission Project Initiatives Document development etc.
• Ensuring all site Capex programs adhere to group policies and procedures
• Monitoring and reporting progress of all site Capex programmes
• Scheduling and monitoring of individual and overall cash flow and phasing
• To act as the single point of contact for Site Capex projects working with group central functions as required
• To provide site expertise on PF capex systems
• Lead and manage key, high value Capex projects as identified by the FGM such that they are delivered on time, in full, and within budget.
• Challenging, influencing and supporting other matrix teams tasked with delivering smaller Capex projects such that these are also delivered on time, in full and within budget.
• Provide the drive and leadership necessary to deliver all other Capex projects which remain on the budgeted Capex list
• Schedule and leadership of necessary governance meetings as required to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, in full and within budget
• Engineering Degree or time served apprenticeship with an HND
• Project Management Tools and Techniques, e.g.: PRINCE2, an advantage
• Highly motivated and organised
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
• Good financial awareness and understanding
• Highly influencing and good interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead site teams and present to senior managers
Future Job Roles/Natural Progression:
• This role is a key step towards a future Engineering management role or if mobile, line operational management within Premier Foods
• Operations Engineering Manager
• FGM and Site Management Team
• Production Management teams
• Project Engineers and Project Teams
• Functional Support areas
• Central Procurement/Technical
What Does Success Look Like In This Role?
• Success in this role is delivering a programme of capital expenditure projects for the site, on time and within budget.
If you are an experienced Project Manager and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button below