|Job Ref:||204630076||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Quantity Surveyor - Groundworks - Wembley - Freelance |
• A growing subcontractor is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on their Groundworks Packages.
• A great opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a growing subcontractor.
• You would be responsible for getting the money in from the main contractor, managing the sub contractors, producing CVRs, processing change.
Key attributes of the role include:
• Must have significant experience on Groundworks packages.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently.
• Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment.
• Ideally degree qualified or equivalent.
• Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly.
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor in groundworks.
The client will interview at a day's notice and start the following Monday