|Job Ref:||204628840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Egham||Address:||Post Code:||TW20||Salary:||£27500 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer|
£27,500 to £35,000 + Benefits
We are currently working alongside a specialist MEP building services consultancy that are now looking for an intermediate mechanical design engineer to join their head office in Surrey.
The successful candidate will be joining their illustrious Airports team. The team is led by one of the partners and currently is a team of 7. Due to more team wins, the team is in a position to expand to keep up with workload coming in.
* Prepare designs and calculations for engineering systems
* Site visits to survey and inspect survey installations
* Attend project design meetings and also represent the company at these
* Ensure good client relationships are kept
* Ensure projects are met on financial and time targets
* Degree in building services engineering
* Minimum 5 years working within a building services consultancy
* Extensive project experience covering Airports
* UK driving licence
* UK security cleared
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on (Apply online only) or email