|Job Ref:||204628817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Catering Engineer x 2|
£30-35,000 (OTE £45,000+)
My client, a massively growing supplier of Catering equipment are looking to add 2 Engineers to their team in the London area to deal with increasing demand.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment. Training, vehicle, tablet, smartphone supplied
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Engineers to join a company where earning potential is best in the field, due to available overtime and commission based upselling opportunities.
My client invest a lot into their employee's, providing training and putting through qualifications to enhance their working ability, allowing you to make a true career out of this opportunity.
* The role will involve fault finding, service and repair on a wide range of catering equipment.
* Skills required to cover electrical fault finding and safe working, gas safety and repair, dishwashing, combi-ovens and microwaves. List not exhaustive
* You will be working within hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients.
* The role is home based, and as a result of this you location can be flexible, you will receive your parts via our Royal Mail delivery service via a nominated pick up point.
* Work is scheduled daily through your tablet and smartphone.
* Your safety and the safety of those around you is critical. It is essential that you correct attitude toward safety.
* You will also be expected to support the growth of the business and rewarded for passing non-operational or obsolete machines to sales team.
In order for candidates to be considered for the role it is essential to have the following:
* The Person must have 3-4 or more year's total experience working in the Commercial Catering Industry.
* You must have Relevant Commercial Catering experience in your current role, or a recent position.
* You must have F-gas & commercial catering qualifications
* Driving license
* COMCATS 1 - 5
* Would beneficially have, 17th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds
* Previous customer facing experience in a fast paced environment
* Strong communication skills with an open and collaborative approach to achieving success
* Confident and resilient with a high focus on customer experience
Interviews are due to take place in the next 2 weeks, so if interested please apply now. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Anastasia Todd at Search Consultancy, Leeds.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age