|Job Ref:||204628661||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stornoway||Address:||Post Code:||HS1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Pension + Company Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:20|
Production Manager (Food)|
Stornoway, Outer Hebrides
£35,000 - £40,000 + Pensions + 6 Weeks Holiday + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Production Manager with a background in the food industry, looking to become an integral part of an ever growing and well established company? On offer is the opportunity to become a key member of the management team in one of the top food processing firms in the UK.
The organisation is one of the largest independent food processors in the UK and are looking to grow year-on-year. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are heavily investing in their site reaching new heights in their success.
They are a company who pride themselves on their quality of product, service and reliability and are looking for a Production Manager to add to their team. You will be responsible for running the factory, supervising production and ensuring that all standards are adhered to. You will become part of the Senior Management team and will play an integral part in continuing to drive the business forward in its success.
This role would suit an experienced Production Manager from a food manufacturing background looking for a new challenge in their career.
- Oversee production and ensure production targets are met
- Identify ways in which any unmet production targets can be achieved and accurately logging any downtime
- Liaising with the production and commercial teams to ensure that products meet current legislation standards and products comply with customer specifications
- Lead, supervise and motivate factory operatives and supervisors, identifying where training is needed
- Previous and relevant experience as a Production Manager - ideally in the Food Industry
- Looking to join the management team of one of the top food processing companies in the UK
Production Manager, Manager, Production, Factory Manager, Food Manufacture, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, FMCG, Stornoway, Scotland, Highlands, Outer Hebrides, Food Production
If you think you meet these criteria or would like to find out more then please click Apply below or contact Patrick Simper at Rise Technical