|Job Ref:||204628490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
Section Engineer - £300 - £350 per day dependant on experience|
Due to growth and project momentum increasing, we are looking for a Section preferably with tarmac experience to work nights on airside for a civils project.
The successful Section Engineer will have the opportunity to work for a major contractor on a longstanding project. This is a definite seller on the CV, the ideal candidate will:
* Hold a current airside pass or be able to obtain one.
* Experience in tarmac, taxiway, runway or black top would be preferable.
* Experience of setting out to exact drawing specifications.
* Responsible for setting out and also levelling off the site: Producing QA reports and leasing with the sub-contractors.
* Be happy overseeing sub-contractors and other setting out engineers on site.
* Proven track record as a Setting Out/ Site Engineer with at least 3-4 years experience in the role, working on large or medium sized projects.
If you are an experienced Section Engineer looking to take a step up and work with a successful contractor within a civils environment, please apply by responding to this advertisement.
VGC Personnel Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy