|Job Ref:||204628287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
Commercial Gas Engineer - London - up to £40k plus overtime & on call|
Our client provides both planned and reactive maintenance to sites covering the UK, using a professional approach whatever the contract size. Due to continued expansion an opportunity has now arisen for a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join the team inside the M25.
Working with a diverse range of clients, your role will involve travelling to client sites predominantly throughout Central London and within the M25 and therefore a full UK driving licence is essential. You will be dealing with all types of clients on a daily basis, so a high degree of customer facing skills will be required.
As a Mobile Service Engineer you should also be an excellent communicator with the knowledge and ability to fault find and diagnose on commercial gas and associated plant systems, and importantly report effectively, verbally and via electronic means. Work will include assisting our team with both emergency and routine maintenance requirements.
A strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to work in a team, plus a willingness to take on additional responsibility will also be required. To be considered for this position you must have:
• Proven experience in a similar mobile commercial gas engineering role.
• MUST be familiar with, and able to troubleshoot and fault find on a variety of manufactures boilers.
• Current Commercial ACS qualifications
• Current Domestic ACS qualifications
• Fantastic communication skills and excellent reporting.
• Knowledge and understanding of traditional HTG and HWS distribution systems to include basic control system understanding.
• Full current UK driving licence
Starting Salary of £38,000 - £40,000 Plus Callout Rota Payments, Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, Digital Device, Uniform, 28 Days' Holiday inclusive of bank holidays. On call is 1 in 6, with standby paid at £120 per week, paid at time and a half/double time depending when called out.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, then please contact us