|Job Ref:||204628277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Peterhead||Address:||Post Code:||AB42||Salary:||£0 - £18/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation based in Peterhead who are looking for an Engineering Team Leader to join the team on a permanent basis.|
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring engineering solutions are put in place to permanently fix breakdowns/failures and that the root cause is identified and addressed.
* Maximising production uptime by ensuring engineering solutions are implemented in the most efficient way possible.
* Organising, implementing and evaluating planned preventative maintenance.
* Ensuring all engineering tasks are completed to a high standard.
* Undertaking and assuming responsibility for key elements of engineering projects and ensuring all tasks are completed on time.
* Managing a team of engineers and ensuring tasks are delegated equally and to engineers with the appropriate skill set.
* Helping to develop site engineers and apprentices.
The role is within an extremely fast paced environment. Applicants must have the ability to manage a busy and demanding workload, have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise, be attentive to detail and be able to remain calm under pressure. They must have a formal engineering qualification and have experience of leading and supervising a team of engineers.
Hours of Work:
* Five days in any seven on a two week rotating three shift pattern (approximately 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, and 22.00-06.00).
* Overtime will be available