|Job Ref:||204628045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£20000 - £33000/annum paid travel, O/T, van etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Are you an experienced Industrial Door Engineer living in the Essex or wider South East area?|
Are you looking for a permanent job opportunity that offers competitive basic pay, paid travel to and from jobs, and overtime?
This is a great opportunity to join the field engineering team of a dynamic and growing company providing national field service support to a wide client base, ensuring the safe and effective operation of their industrial door systems.
* Competitive basic salary - up to circa £33k (negotiable depending on experience)
* Paid travel time to/from customer sites, from/to engineer's home location
* Guaranteed 40 hours paid per week (even if you are not out for that long), plus overtime paid for hours worked over that in any week
* Fully expensed Company van (for senior engineers)
* Provision of specialist tools/equipment
* 33 days paid holiday (25 days plus bank holidays) per annum
* Knowledge of industrial and hygienic doors including sectional over-head, rapid roll, sliding, industrial freezer, roller shutter, folding hinges as well as dock loading and leveller equipment
* Experience in fitting and maintaining industrial doors and understand the working mechanics of different designs and specifications
* Sound knowledge of compiling risk assessment method statements and a general understanding awareness of health and safety
* Living in the Essex or wider South East areas to provide the desired coverage regionally and nationally
* Dedicated & flexible - willingness to cover a region means regular nights away may be required to meet customer and team expectations where local engineers are not available
* Friendly, professional and customer-focused attitude
* Computer literate
* Must be a team player; but also happy working alone
* Driver with full UK licence
* Service and maintenance of on-site industrial doors ensuring timeliness, quality and consistency of service delivery
* Carrying out a daily work/job schedule as directed and being proactive to unplanned repair activities liaising closely with the service team.
* Customer relationship-building
* Providing support and servicing services to clients on site with regards to existing and new door installations
* Recording work carried out where required and obtaining the necessary customer sign-off
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you