|Job Ref:||204627830||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
A leading independent manufacturer of valve actuators seeks a Degree qualified Mechanical Design Engineer with a good understanding of conceptual design, strong 3D Modelling experience and some knowledge of mechanism and gear loading analysis.|
Skills & Experience sought:
• Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Formal Engineering training.
• Experience taking designs through to manufacture.
• 3D Modelling.
• Casting and moulding design.
• Ability to produce Stress calculations
• Knowledge of modern production machinery equipment and techniques.
The Mechanical Design role will involve:
• Producing product design specifications in accordance with specific requirements.
• Producing production and assembly drawings using 3D modelling and 2D CAD.
• Undertaking design calculations and material research.
• Undertake visits to customers, suppliers etc. as required.
• Participate in design reviews and produce reports as required.
• Adhering to necessary standards relating to the environment and applications.
If you are seeking a challenging new Mechanical Design Engineering role in the South West, please apply now for full details