|Job Ref:||204627809||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum O/T + Pension||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
Maintenance Engineer (Days only)|
£30,000 - £35,000 Pension
A manufacturer of food packaging products, established 80 years ago and has since gained an international reputation as a leader in innovative food packaging solutions are actively seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Maintenance Engineer - The Role
The key objective of this Maintenance Engineer role is to undertake planned preventative maintenance activities and reactive maintenance, to ensure processing systems and factory practices to ensure agreed standards of quality and food safety are achieved and improved upon and in addition to take a lead in generating and building a quality culture.
• Provide an efficient electrical breakdown repair service to all equipment and services within the factory.
• Work in conjunction with the Chief Works Engineer to facilitate large or major mechanical repairs to plant and equipment.
• Assist in the development and implementation of a planned maintenance programme.
• Assist and direct external contractors with regard to specialist work or installations as required.
• Effect fast and efficient electrical repairs to all the machinery, plant and equipment.
• Being available to carry out electrical repairs in a safe and competent manner.
• Participate in the technical aspects of capital investment decisions as and when required.
• Be aware of the various maintenance budgets and help to ensure that expenditure does not exceed budget.
• Fast electrical diagnostics/repairs to machinery at all times.
• Demonstrate the effectiveness of planned maintenance through reducing numbers of breakdowns.
Maintenance Engineer - The Person
• The Maintenance Engineer ust have a strong process manufacturing background
• Fault finding - reactive and preventative - to high volume packaging machinery
• Experience with large packaging machinery
• 16th or 17th edition IEE
• Flexibility and a positive "can do" attitude.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as an effective hands-on team member.
Maintenance Engineer - Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 basic O/T
Mon - Fri 9am - 5.15pm
20 Days holiday rising to 25 plus statutory holidays
If you have got the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this Maintenance Engineer position then forward your CV in the strictest of confidence by applying now. Or alternatively call Scott Davies for further information