|Job Ref:||204627757||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£29000 - £31000/annum £29,000 - £31,000 per annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
An award winning electricity distribution network which provides the highest quality of service and receives the Government`s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year is seeking a field based CT Meter Technician based in Southampton to join its expanding team. The CT Meter Technician will receive a generous salary with overtime as required, extended holiday entitlement and a competitive company pension. You will also receive opportunities to gain industry recognised qualifications and authorisations.|
This company is a well-established national electrical company with over 7 million customers throughout the UK.
As the CT Meter Technician your duties will include:
• Undertaking and supervising the installation, maintenance and commissioning of all types of metering equipment - single and three phase and CT.
• Work planning.
• Purchasing of appropriate goods and services.
• Authorisation of field staff and resolving customer complaints.
To be a successful CT Meter Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
• Appropriate BTEC / C&G Certificate qualifications.
• Training in single and three phase metering installations.
• CT metering experience.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Sound IT skills.
• Full driving licence. Travel throughout the region is an essential part of the role as is the ability to work independently with an awareness of both business and customer service requirements.
In return, the CT Meter Technician will receive a salary of £29,000 - £31,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.