|Job Ref:||204627724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Hinckley||Address:||Post Code:||LE10||Salary:||£34000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
Hammonds, UK's largest choice of fitted furniture company has an opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical, working 7:30am-4:00pm/4:00pm-12:30am (rotating weekly) to join their Maintenance team based in Hinckley. Offering a salary up to £34,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.|
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical your key responsibilities will be :
- Responsibility for electrical and mechanical fault finding.
-Performing planned preventative maintenance tasks across all sites.
-Implement actions from the continuous improvement programme.
Our ideal candidate for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical role will:
- Have Electrical qualifications and have able to read electrical schematic drawings.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical or in a similar role.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic capability.
- You must be must be able to train on days for up to 6 months.
- Computer Literacy.
- A 'right first time' attitude and fast an efficient work ethic, reacting quickly and accurately to production issues.
-Experience working Siemans S7 is desirable.
In return for your passion, commitment, drive and performance as one of our Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical we will reward you with a salary of up to £34,000 per annum (inclusive of shift allowance) plus pension and discounts.
Hinckley is commutable from Nuneaton, Leicester, Rugby,Coventry,Tamworth, Erdington and surround areas.
So if you'd like to join our progressive family business of over 80 years as one of our Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical please apply and complete our simple application process