|Job Ref:||204627438||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cwmbran||Address:||Post Code:||NP44||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
CNC Setter / Programmer, £25k, South Wales|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced CNC Setter / Programmer to join a fast paced engineering manufacturing company.
As an CNC Setter / Programmer you will be working within a manufacturing environment, performing manufacturing processes, programming, setting & operating CNC machines alongside a team of Engineers producing work to ISO 9001 quality standards. As the successful CNC Programmer you will:
• Programme machines on a diverse range of products and components
• Apply lean manufacturing techniques to improve workflow and reduce waste
• Work to strict time constraints
• Ensure standards are kept to the highest of standards
• Fully conversant using Fanuc controls
• Experience of inspecting manufactured components
• Experience of ensuring manufactured components are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
• Have knowledge of tooling specifications
• Have previous experience in a manufacturing environment
• Have the ability to work unsupervised within a team environment
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of interest for each of our roles and we cannot guarantee we will be in touch if you are not shortlisted for the position. At JK Recruitment we aim to provide the best possible opportunity to take your career forward, we will be in touch within the next seven days if your application is successful. Please continue to visit our website to keep up to date with further vacancies.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK