|Job Ref:||204627335||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
Process Control Manager|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a process control manager to join a foundry management team for a leading Steel production company. The process manager will be responsible for ensuring technical awareness and quality control within a foundry environment.
* To supervising and ensuring that the technical and quality requirements within the Moulding area are maintained.
* Creating, reviewing and controlling process procedures for items within the Foundry
* Technical project management of customer orders including liaising with customer both on and off site
* Resolution of customer complaints
* Ensure QA activities within the Foundry are kept up to date
* Assist on improving the QA systems already in place
* Assess & judge capability of planned process to achieve quality outcomes
* Supervision of critical stages within the process
* To monitor and report on technical issues
* Attend relevant departmental/management meetings
* To provide input into the development of new products and processes
* Ensuring employees are compliant with working to Health & Safety and Environmental codes.
Ideally you will be/have:
* A Degree or equivalent in Metallurgy/Material science or a related Engineering subject
* Previous knowledge of metal processing routes including Methoding, Moulding, Casting and Heat Treatment
* Understanding of Quality systems
* Excellent report writing, communication and interpersonal skills
* Good understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace
* Experience of foundry sand and coating systems
For further details or to apply, please contact Michaela - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)