|Job Ref:||204627316||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
3 Months Cover
£25,000 - £30,000 pro rata.
Astute technical are recruiting a Temporary Process Operations Supervisor for a leading company within the Waste management and Recycling sector.
Responsibilities for the role include:
* Overseeing of process operations connected to mixed paper recycling and it's eventual conversion to a finished raw material.
* Ensuring all plant maintenance activities are completed as well as arranging input/output logistics and managing consumables/resources.
* Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
* Working in conjunction with site management on the continual development and improvement of procedures and processes.
To be considered for this role you should have:
* Experience within the Waste sector at a similar level
* Be familiar with the operations and maintenance of mechanical equipment found in this environment.
* Experience of managing people and the Health and Safety requirements around this.
If you would like to be considered for this Supervisory role, please forward you details
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy