|Job Ref:||204627187||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£48000 - £52000/annum attractive benefits package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:19|
Job Title: Utilities and Energy Engineering Manager|
Salary: c. £50,000 + attractive benefits package
Location: This position is commutable from Cambridgeshire, South Lincolnshire and Norfolk
PURPOSE OF JOB:
A Utilities and Energy Engineering Manager is required by a market leading food manufacturing organisation that pride themselves on their employee relations and strive to be an employer of choice.
The main purpose of the role will be to lead, coordinate and drive the performance of the utilities and energy resource for the site. The role is to deliver site compliance to regulatory affairs, drive technical downtime and deliver preventative and corrective maintenance strategy.
* Previous Engineering Management experience within a manufacturing environment
* BEng qualification, or equivalent - preferred
* NEBOSH General Certificate -preferred
* Capital projects implementation experience
* Detailed budget management experience
* Utilities experience, such as Ammonia Refrigeration plant, boiler and combustion plant
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services