|Job Ref:||204626759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£50000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Chief Engineer - Workboats - UK|
WRS Tech has the pleasure to be working with a work boat and Dredger owner and operators and due to continued demand they are looking for Chief Engineers to join their prestigious company.
In this role you will be involved in the following:
- Primary point of contact regarding technical matter for junior engineers
- Providing Management support and development for junior engineers, ratings and fitters.
- Support in overseeing planned and reactive maintenance issues and schedules.
- Support in all compliance matters
- Ensure all documentation and records are well maintained
To be successful in the role you will need to posses the following:
- You will need to hold a Class 1 Unlimited
- Good knowledge of Diesel Electric Engineers
- Propulsion motors and Automation
- Strong understanding of watch keeping and relevant software
- Must be able to work as a team and on own.
- Quality and customer focused
This role comes with a great salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to forge a long-term career.
For further information please send your CV to Paul Hollowell and we will contact you to discuss further.
WRS Tech is a leading Marine, Shipping and Seagoing recruitment agency