|Job Ref:||204626748||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Sunbury-on-Thames||Address:||Post Code:||TW16||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.|
In our business we have a team who have a "passion to protect what matters most". We are actively recruiting an Installation Manager who will be responsible for leading the Engineering Team across disciplines of installation. The Installation Manager will maximise the company's productivity whilst dealing with the demands of a growing business. A key part of the role is to ensure that the installations are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest possible quality standards which helps the business secure and develop its position in the security industry.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Head of Operations in order to review and improve the department's aims and objectives.
- Define, develop and oversee systems and processes in order to deliver excellent installation service to our customers.
- Manage a team of Field Line Managers who in turn are responsible for a team of engineers.
- Management of Installation Field Line Managers which includes recruitment and selection, managing, leading and motivating the team to work effectively in order to achieve the goals they have been set.
- Oversee timely allocation of installation work on an installer basis.
- Production of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Health and Safety documentation in support of installation jobs.
- Liaise internally and externally with suppliers to ensure the correct ordering, inventory management and allocation of installation components and supplies.
- Ensure installation work is to the required quality standard and relevant standards are enforced.
- Produce forward planning programmes and accurate forecasts.
- Maximise productivity and quality of service, analysing and measuring departmental performance and ensuring performance targets are met and margins sustained.
- Take responsibility and ownership for queries from internal and external customers and deal with these in a professional manner
- Encourage the development of direct reports.
- Manage and control department overheads, abiding by relevant time and cost restraints when completing jobs.
- Responsibility for creating an environment of integrity and trust with the team and promoting accountability and consistency.
- Build effective customer relations and customer satisfaction for the end user by means of communicating with the customer and delivering an excellent service.
- Any other duties in line with the role