|Job Ref:||204626482||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Hereford||Address:||Post Code:||HR4||Salary:||£35000 - £39000/annum + ¼ly bonuses + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
New Opportunities* for Production Supervisors - Manufacturing (£39k + ¼ly bonuses + Benefits)|
World leading innovator and manufacturer with 100+ years of history and experience in their niche industry - specialist processes and know how enabling them to offer the industry's widest range of specialist products - now seeking to recruit 2 Production Supervisors for new opportunities within ourExtrusion and Forge Departments.
Actively seeking candidates with ambition; desire for continuous development and improvement to work in an environment where prospects are excellent both at this site, and within the parent group of companies.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be leading and supervising teams, working with key senior managers to provide a world class manufacturing production function for the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES (in brief)
• overseeing the production processes to achieve business objectives for safety, quality, output and cost; driving continuous improvement within the department
• supervising, leading and motivating employees; reviewing employee performance, implementing training and development as required
• implementation of best working practices
• monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes, ensuring products are produced on time and compliant to quality standards
• liaising with different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
• ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Degree in relevant discipline e.g. Engineering/Manufacturing (or similar) desirable
• Relevant experience of working within a manufacturing/ production environment
• Experience of Extrusion and/or Forging desirable
• Proven management and supervisory experience
• Good management and influencing skills
• Eager, ambitious, committed, self starter
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PACKAGE: £39,000 (negotiable dependent upon experience), quarterly bonuses + pension scheme, life insurance, 37 hour week, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays). Employer of choice with outstanding prospects.
Job Title: Production Supervisor - Manufacturing
Contract Type: Permanent
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Salary: (Apply online only)
REF: Production Supervisors
Contact Name: Russell Roberts
Contact Email: NA
Phone Number (Apply online only)
Member Contact Russell Roberts