|Job Ref:||204626315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£29000 - £30000/annum + Van + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Refrigeration Engineer |
£29,000 - £30,000 plus vehicle, pension, overtime, benefits, & package
Primarily working within the retail sector we are seeking engineers who have worked within the Supermarket environment previously. Working with a team of engineers you will work across a number of sites for our key clients within your region.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with a industry leading reputation, offering additional training, career security, progression & development.
• To undertake reactive service & fault finding repairs on supermarket based equipment within your region (including packs and display units)
• Participate in the standby/shift rota (core working hours are Monday to Friday 40hrs per week)
• Undertake PPM as and when required
• Ability to achieve agreed KPI's
• Update and complete PDA and paperwork on time
Previous skills / experience required:
• You should be a qualified refrigeration engineer and must possess a C&G 2079 certificate (F Gas)
• CO2 Experience (Desirable)
• Previous experience working within a Supermarket refrigeration environment
• Full UK Driving licence
• Excellent communication skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. If you would like further information please call Matt Docherty on (Apply online only).
Refrigeration Engineer / Maintenance / CO2 / F Gas / Supermarket / Leeds