|Job Ref:||204626261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Aldershot||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£8 - £9/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT-Aldershot-£8ph-£9ph (Mon - Fri 8am-1pm)|
Our client manufacture precision machined components to the highest standards within the aerospace, defence, marine and medical industries.
They now require a Production Assistant to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities;
Monitor Purchase Orders
Databases in use:
• Live PO status
• Damper Kit
• Client schedule
• Liaise with suppliers to obtain order acknowledgements and update all databases accordingly.
• Continual monitoring of the progress of live PO's and amending lead times as appropriate on the databases.
• Upon completion, update Live PO status database and transfer the live PO over to 'completed orders' tab and other databases accordingly.
Despatch finished goods and WIP
• Pack finished goods to customers and arrange despatch via DPD or other transport.
• Pack parts for processing by third party suppliers and arrange despatch via DPD or other transport.
• Raise PO's on Sage MMS for materials and treatments.
• MS Excel
• MS Word
• MS Outlook
• Sage MMS (training will be given)
• Clean driving licence
Please contact Richard James Recruitment on (Apply online only) for more details