|Job Ref:||204630031||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Key Skills: Manufacturing / Production / Process / Improvements / Manager / Engineering
I have a brand new requirement for a Production Manager to work for a leading and well-established furniture manaufacturer. They have seen substantial growth over the past few years and there is now an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to drive improvements and change throughout their production unit. They are based in West London, local to overground and underground rail links.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in Production Management, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
* Act as a hands on manager, with strong technical understanding of furniture manufacture
* Manage a range of different processes
* Continuous improvements - drive performance and efficiencies
* Manage a team of 30-40 people - Including the training and development
* Ensure production output is being achieved at the highest quality
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Production Manager as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on (Apply online only) for more information