|Job Ref:||204629957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£36000/annum Pro Rata - 6 Month FTC||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Our client is currently looking for Workshop Manager to join their busy workforce in the Nottinghamshire area on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.|
Successful candidates will have proven experience of working within workshop management with the ability to manage a large team of staff, ensuring an efficient service is delivered and maintained to a high standard. You will be responsible for a large fleet of vehicles and a variety of vehicle types. The role will encompass of range of duties but key areas you can expect to be accountable for are as follows:
• Monitoring performance of the workshop function again SLA's / KPI's to maintain high levels of productivity.
• Ensuring works carried out are compliant with 'O' License provisions and legislation.
• Acting as a site manager for the MOT testing station ensuring compliance with the DVSA standards.
• Driving continuous improvement through the workshop function by carrying out training reviews and appraisals when required.
• Acting as the lead for health & safety within the workshop, ensuring policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to.
• Performing Risk Assessments on a regular basis to ensure best practice is followed within the workshop
You will be expected to perform other duties alongside the above and preference will be given to candidates with experience of working within workshops that provide a service to commercial vehicles.
This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation on an initial fixed term basis with the chance of long term opportunities presenting themselves to you in the long term.
If you feel that the above suits your previous skills and experience then please apply immediately