|Job Ref:||204629930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Whitehaven||Address:||Post Code:||CA28||Salary:||£7.20/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
JOB TITLE: Customer Advisor|
LOCATION: Whitehaven, Cumbria
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* £7.20 per hour
* Up to 16 hour working week (Evenings) 4.00 - 8.00 PM
* In the excess of 37 hours, overtime may be available once training is completed. This is paid at time & half or double time depending on business needs.
* 28 days holiday (pro rata)
* Call centre incentives
The role is initially for a period of six months with the possibility of an extension being made. If an extension is offered, the pay rate will increase to £9.00 per hour.
Open Day: Wednesday 7th September & Friday 9th September 2016
Interviews: Week Commencing 12th September 2016 for 1 week
Start Date: Monday 10th October 2016
Due to a 6 weeks training programme for successful applicants, annual leave would not be permitted in this time.
My client is one of the largest listed water companies in the UK; regulating water and waste water networks within North West England. The organisation is a true innovator, and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Experience of working in a customer facing role.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word & Excel.
* Track record of working towards demanding targets.
* Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
* You will provide an excellent level of service to our clients customers, through verbal and written correspondence.
* The successful applicants will need to have the flexibility to work between the hours of 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00 on Saturday.
* The role is initially for a period of six months with the possibility of an extension being made. If an extension is offered, the pay rate will increase to £9.00 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Jason Sloan.
Should your application be successful and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Rullion Engineering Limited is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help