|Job Ref:||204629881||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Job Title: Business Development Manager |
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Development Manager. This is an interesting and varied role, offering a competitive basic salary plus performance related bonus, discretionary profit share bonus, car allowance, health insurance, pension scheme, life assurance and other benefits.
The ideal candidate will be expected to develop plans to grow and drive sales in identified business sectors across the client's range of products. To develop new business sectors and manage the key account customers within the identified sectors. Create sales objectives to achieve the sales growth and budget targets for the identified sectors.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the main activities and responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
* Increasing revenue from identified business sectors globally;
* Identifying and developing new sectors;
* Defining target customers and the method for prospecting as well as other tactics per customer;
* Identifying key account customers within the sector(s). Create sales objectives to achieve the sales growth and budget targets for the identified key account customers.
* Working with the international offices and distributors to follow up sales opportunities;
* Developing a network within the target sector(s);
* Developing existing customer relationships in order to maximise sales;
* Identifying new opportunities in the sector(s) to grow sales;
* Establishing approved vendor status;
* Connecting with key influencers in the sales cycle and being known as the expert in the sector;
* Visiting offices, key accounts and OEM/end user customers as required (including regular international travel);
* Working with the marketing department to create specific marketing tools for identified sectors;
* Working closely with the other sales colleagues in order to identify opportunities within the assigned sectors