|Job Ref:||204629869||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Portishead||Address:||Post Code:||BS20||Salary:||£25 - £28/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
Civil Technician - Highways and Drainage|
3 month Contract
Hourly Rate - £25 - £28 Dependant on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technician to join a busy multidisciplinary consultancy in their Portishead office on a contract basis. If successful in this role you will take charge of a talented team of technicians working on an exciting range highways developments including Motorways, Junctions and pavement projects
As a Civil Technician for our client you will be involved in:-
* Detailing and draughting for a wide range of civil projects with focus on highways projects.
* Creating 3D/2D models.
* Providing technical support to engineers.
* Assisting with site visits.
* Supporting junior members of staff
* Liaising with clients and engineers to ensure projects meet their brief.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Have considerable experience within the Civil Engineering sector with emphasis on the highways sector.
* Hold a minimum of a HND/HNC in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* Possess working knowledge of AutoCAD, knowledge of MX, Civils 3D, Windes and Microdrainage.
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will become part of an established consultancy with the opportunity to progress towards your career goals as well as benefiting from a competitive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in the role of Civil Technician please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V