|Job Ref:||204629853||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum van, OT||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:18|
Install / Service Engineer required working for a specialist Fire and Security Company with their offices based in Colchester, covering London, South East and Essex. They are currently looking for an experienced Installation and Service Engineer to work on Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, Access Control Systems and CCTV. They offer installation and servicing of Security Systems as well as providing Training Courses in Fire Safety.|
The successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running and be able to manage their diary and time well. You will work on a variety of Environments including Commercial, Residential, Domestic and Industrial which includes multi million pound houses to offices and factories.
Install / Service Engineer Position Overview
* Travelling the South East, London and Essex Installing and Servicing Fire and Security Systems within a range of sectors.
Install / Service Engineer Position Requirements
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within the Fire and Security Industry
* Must be experienced in Installation and Servicing of a range of Fire and Security Systems including Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, Access Control Systems and CCTV.
* Full UK Driving Licence and happy with travel.
Install / Service Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
* Company Van + Fuel Card
* Holiday 20 Days + BH
Working Hours 08:30 - 17:00
* No On Call
* Over Time Available
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy