|Job Ref:||204629775||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Diss||Address:||Post Code:||IP22||Salary:||£23500 - £30000/annum Monthly||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Salary : £23500 - £30000 - depending on experience
Location: Diss, Suffolk
Shift pattern : days and nights rotating shifts
Permanent prospect succession career with a Great progressive Company
Our client is a busy Industrial Plant located near Diss. They boast great working culture and long term succession prospects.
The main job role is to assist in maximising plant performance and electricity production by optimising and ensuring continued availability of the machinery in a safe and responsible manner. It is a requirement of the job to work on shift (Operations) and off shift (Operations, Maintenance, etc) in rotation with the other Plant Operators.
Key features of the job:
- Plant Operation
- Plant Performance Monitoring
- Plant Maintenance
- Fork Lift Truck Operation
- Overseeing of Suppliers and Contractors
- Other duties as outlined by the Plant
Full job spec is available upon request.
- Able to undertake heavy physical work, sometimes in adverse conditions.
- Able to work a shift system of day, afternoon and night shifts, with 12 hour shifts at weekends.
- Qualified to use a counterweight forklift truck
- City & Guilds Boiler Certificate Pt 1 or equivalent
- Electrical or Mechanical craftsperson
- Capable of working as part of a team with an open and honest attitude and taking ownership of plant problems
- Proactive in their day-to-day activities, delivering results to agreed commitments and expectations.
- Showing initiative when dealing with problems, suggesting solutions as part of the team.
- As Eyes and Ears' for the Production Team Leader, must be able to communicate any irregularities or potential problems to the manager and other relevant staff.
- Willing to undertake further training as and when required.
- Flexibility is essential to carry out, at short notice, shift-cover due to sickness or overtime due to breakdowns
- To accept shift rotation to enable training
- To work on and off shift.
To apply please send your CV to Gosia from Quattro Recruitment
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CVs BEING RECEIVED.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency.
Tip! Candidates with their CVs up to date stand better chance in the shortlisting process.
Make better impression by making sure your CV look attractive to your new boss! Good luck!
Facebook followers please note we do not recruit via Facebook profiles in order to apply for any of our roles advertised on Facebook we request that you send your CV or call us as this is a business page we do not PM candidates via Facebook, thank you understanding