|Job Ref:||204629723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Boston||Address:||Post Code:||PE21||Salary:||£31000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance engineer |
Hours of work: 6.00pm - 02.30am : Sunday - Thursday fixed shift.
Salary: £31,000 - £33,000
Maloy & Flynn is currently working with a famous brand who specialise in production of vegetables. The company turns over more than £160 million in the UK. Not only do they have sites throughout the UK, my client also has sites around the world.
Due to investment in their site as a result of high volume orders from their big name clients which include Tesco, Sainsbury's and Waitrose they are now looking to add a mechanically biased maintenance engineer.
If you are a mechanically qualified multi-skilled maintenance engineer with experience working in a fast paced automated environment then please apply now!!
The role of a mechanically biased Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will involve:
• The planned and reactive maintenance of the 4 production lines
• 70% Mechanical and 30% electrical work on a day to day basis.
• Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
• Electrical work will be dealing with 3 phase motors
• Working in a fast paced environment
To be successful as a mechanically biased Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will need:
• A mechanical qualification.
• Electrically need to work on 3 phase motors
• Experience in an automated environment - distribution, automotive, food/beverage production or automated warehousing to name a few.
• A good communicator who is happy to liaise technically with individuals at all levels.
• You will be joining a highly successful multi-million pound company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
• A well-established company