|Job Ref:||204629688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Brakes Engineer Specialist - West Midlands|
Amoria Bond are looking for a passionate Brakes Engineer Specialist to work along side the Module Leader to drive forward the braking programme for a major automotive supplier in the West Midlands.
We are looking for a Braking Engineer initially on a 6 month contract with the view to a long term extension.
* Effective communication and problem solving skills
* Being able to work to targets
* Able to work towards a budget
* In-depth braking system engineering background
* Microsoft Office and general computer skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Full driving licence
* Support Project activities to provide programme delivery
* Deliver all relevant targets on time and to target
* Place and stick to relevant actions from mistakes that may have been made
* Create and submit required documents as and when
* Generate and maintain during the programme a Bill of Material (BOW)
* Supporting all Brake Design activities on one or more allocated programmes
* Deliver effective communication across the team
We are looking for a dedicated Brakes Engineer Specialist to drive forward an electrical and hydraulic automotive programme. The right candidate must have previous experience in braking system and be able to manage a team.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration or please call Emma Marriott NA for more information.
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Key skills; Braking, Engineering, Engineering Specialist, Brake Engineer, Automotive, Management