|Job Ref:||204629636||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
REVIT Technician - Structural/Civil - Building Developments|
Salary £28,000 - 33,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced REVIT Technician to join a busy multidisciplinary consultancy in their Winchester office on a permanent basis. If successful in this role you will take charge of a talented team of technicians working on an exciting range building developments inclusive of drainage and access roads.
As a REVIT Technician for our client you will be involved in:-
* Detailing and draughting for a wide range of structural and civil projects with focus on residential developments
* Creating 3D/2D models.
* Providing technical support to engineers.
* Assisting with site visits.
* Supporting junior members of staff
* Liaising with clients and engineers to ensure projects meet their brief.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Be fully proficient with Revit Software.
* Hold a minimum of a HND/HNC in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* Have considerable experience within the BIM sector with both Structural and Civil bias.
* Possess working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT.
* Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will become part of an established consultancy with the opportunity to progress towards your career goals as well as benefiting from a competitive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in the role of Structural REVIT Technician please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V