|Job Ref:||204629629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Technical Advisor - Lubricants & Additives to join an innovative business that develop and manufacture petroleum additives globally and can be based from either the Oxfordshire (UK) or Moscow (Russia) facilities. The position will be responsible for the technical development of a new account in Russia and will also provide technical support to existing customers.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Advisor - Lubricants & Additives will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide technical and commercial support for lubricant products for the assigned customers and/or product lines across Russia. This includes preparing and modifying technical proposals/presentations.
2. Coordinate cross-functional support activities to ensure that the clients technical, cost and supply needs are met. As such you will closely with internal stakeholders across sales and marketing.
3. Develop customer relationships and manage all technical aspects in relation to lubes and customer relationships across key plants in Russia.
4. As the Technical Advisor you will also be require to identify the right additives for the right applications and their potential technical value proposition. At the same time identifying product slate optimization, effective product roll-over from competitor grades and upgrades of existing products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Advisor - Lubricants & Additives we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Scientific discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or similar.
2. Proven technology background with experience in the lubricant, petroleum additive or Oil & Gas industry. Ideally with exposure to working across the Russian market.
3. Excellent written and spoken communication skills including presentational and influencing skills, in Russian and English
4. A working knowledge and practical experience of lubes additives and petroleum markets is an advantage. Project Management experience is also desirable.
Key Words: Lubricants | Additives | Petroleum | Oil & Gas | Russian | Chemical Engineering | Chemistry | Engineering | Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves