|Job Ref:||204629607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Principle Land Use Planner |
Due to ongoing demand and the current stage of the project, my client are looking to appoint a Land Use Planning Manager to work on one of Europe s largest civil engineering projects. You must have previous experience within Land Use planning and worked on major projects.
Purpose of the Job
Manage the delivery of detailed planning consents and for Industry Partners in accordance with the provisions of the Development Agreements. Represent the land-use planning function at the Programme level.
* Provide planning advice on consent risk and consent programme implications to the business and Industry Partners in response to emerging designs and value management opportunities
* Attendance as necessary at bilateral design review meetings with Local Planning Authorities, pre-application discussions and key stakeholder meetings
* Coordinate contacts and meetings with local planning authorities and key stakeholders on planning consents issues where there is an interface between the works being delivered by the business and client
* Advise on appropriate management strategies for dealing with planning legislation and issues and assist the company Land Use Planning Manager in the cascading of the strategy to the Industry Partners
* Updating the Planning Consents Register where appropriate
* Provide the planning responses to planning applications referred to the safeguarding team
* Co-operate with the business in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe
* Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in town planning or a related discipline and be a Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (or have the relevant experience for membership)
* Significant demonstrable experience of the planning application process. Experience of similar consent regimes (eg CTRL) desirable but not essential
* Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment, co-ordinating and managing inputs to planning submissions from architects, engineers developers and environmental specialists
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience of review and critique of others work
The position is offering a 6 month rolling contract paying up to £500 per day.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your updated CV to or call Ashton on (Apply online only)