|Job Ref:||204629490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Senior HVAC Designer|
£50,000 - £60,000
My client, a multi-disciplined engineering solutions provider operating in a diverse range of industry sectors, are currently recruiting for a Senior HVAC Designer.
The successful candidate will:
* Be Minimum HNC qualified in Building Studies but ideally qualified to degree level.
* Have the ability to generate commercial designs and an eye to provide unique solutions.
* Trained to a minimum standard of IoSH Managing Safely.
* In depth knowledge and competence in the detailed design of building services systems for complex validated facilities, which meet CGMP and ISO 14644 requirements
* Competent in all major building service systems
* A good working knowledge of HEVACOMP building services design software
* Experienced in design and co-ordination of turnkey projects including construction, HVAC, mechanical and electrical works.
* Experienced in the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets is preferred particularly in the construction of laboratories and cleanrooms.
* Flexible Working Times
* Pension scheme
* Child care vouchers
If you would like to apply please send your CV or call (Apply online only)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age