|Job Ref:||204629481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£21000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Calibrate Engineering (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are delighted to be working with an engineering business in Sheffield as they look to recruit a Quality Co-ordinator.
Main Purpose of Job:
Responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product meets the required specification.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
* Review of all process and test documentation prior to shipment to ensure compliance with customer requirements
* Arrange for testing of components with internal and external laboratories
* Ensure timely turn round of tests to meet customer requirements
* Issuing of customer serial numbers and marking instructions
* Preparation of all release documentation
* Liaison with customer and 3rd party inspectors for approval of parts prior to shipment
* Implement and maintain controls associated to test pieces after testing
* Upkeep of documentation filing to enable speedy retrieval
* Actively looking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the department
* Any other adhoc duties as required
* Previous experience of production test requirements
* Team working skills
* Able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline
* Logical and analytical
* Can-do attitude, self-motivated
* Attention to detail
Monday to Friday, with a 30 minutes unpaid lunch break each day. A total of 40 hours per week or hours required for successful completion of business needs.
This forward thinking company offer great progression opportunities. For example, this job is to replace someone who has been internally promoted within the business.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment