|Job Ref:||204629269||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum + min £5k OTE||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
This fast-growing, high-achieving, well-regarded NSI Gold Fire & Security Installer based in Hampshire are looking for a highly motivated Installation & Commissioning Engineer to Install and Commission a range of Fire Alarms, Extinguishers (Vesda), Intruder Alarms, CCTV, and Access Control systems in a variety of Commercial, Corporate, Industrial, and Residential premises around the Hampshire region.|
Job Role Summary
As part of the Installation Team, you'll be responsible for the Installation and Commissioning of a variety of systems at a number of clients' premises. Applicants must have experience of fire systems, whilst security system training can be provided. Service and Maintenance experience is beneficial, but not necessary. Ideally, applicants will have experience with the following systems: Conventional and Addressable Fire Alarms (Haes, Advanced, Apollo, Hockihi, Ziton); Fire Extinguishers & Smoke Detection (Vesda, AirSense); Intruder Alarms (Galaxy, Texecom, Signalling systems); Access Control (Paxton, TDSI); CCTV (IP & POI Cameras).
* Installing (fit first time) new and upgrading existing Fire & Security systems, Commissioning and Handing over systems.
* Ensure installations are to a high standard, communicating effectively with customers, providing technical support to engineers when required, and bringing a positive energy and attitude to all work.
* Previous experience of installing and commissioning of fire and security systems.
* Ability to work independently, as well as with a well-motivated, qualified team.
* An Electrical background would be advantageous.
* Full UK driving license