|Job Ref:||204629204||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Smethwick||Address:||Post Code:||B67||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + Overtime + Van +Phone + Bonus||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
Do you want to work for a fast paced and dynamic specialist design refrigeration and air conditioning company? |
As an established and expanding business, we require a self-motivated refrigeration / air conditioning engineer to deal with a wide range service and maintenance issues within the commercial and retail refrigeration sector.
We primarily require a service engineer to undertake the service and maintenance requirements however would consider an installation engineer with fault diagnostics experience.
- Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience (5 years plus preferable) on commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Experience working on integral and remote commercial refrigeration systems, walk in chiller / freezer cold rooms and cellar cooling.
- Knowledge of air conditioning systems
- NVQ Level 2 or City and Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
- F-Gas Certificate.
- Hydrocarbon Training preferable not essential
- 17th Edition preferable not essential
- Call Out / Standby required on a Rota basis
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Overtime, Van / Fuel Card, Tools, Mobile Phone, Holiday, Bonus