|Job Ref:||204629101||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum Van, OT, Holidays (OTE £28K+), Et||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
Facilities Supervisor / FM Supervisor |
A new role for an experience Facilities Engineer / Facilities Supervisor has become available with one of our clients.
The FM Supervisor is tasked with delivering and providing supervision and support for all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance as required. Ensuring delivery of a high standard and quality services which meets our clients expectations.
The role could suit either an experienced FM or Maintenance Engineer looking to take on more responsibility, an existing Senior Engineer or Supervisor or a Facilities Manager looking for a change.
The position will suit someone from a Fabric or Building Services or Facilities trades within engineering (ideally with knowledge working in the health care sector).
Duties and Responsibilities -
1. To supervise and manage a team to deliver the routine operations necessary in maintaining FM services.
2. To undertake office and field duties in line with the help desk system, observing priorities set by management and working to scheduled timescales and with the minimum of disruption.
3. To liaise with the help desk reporting and resolving defects utilising internal staffing and external contractors.
4. To assist the Head of Facilities Management by overseeing all scheduled and reactive works carried out ensuring systems are maintained in accordance with the relevant approved codes of practice.
5. To undertake administration works, project planning, ordering of supplies, monitoring project costs and compiling rotas in relation to project and building maintenance works.
6. To perform a range of building project and maintenance works as agreed with the Head of Facilities Management.
7. To maintain under direction the serviceability to an acceptable standard to all M&E, Maintenance services.
8. To undertake the completion and recording of all permit to works and risk assessments and method statements as required.
9. To deal directly with internal maintenance staff and Home managers with regards to repairs and maintenance works and advise on matters of a technical and operational nature.
10. Liaise and manage all External Contractors undertaking installation, fault finding and repair works ensuring the business is advised to operational status.
11. Use technical knowledge, ability, training and experience to fault find and solve technical problems associated with the operation of the building or site.
12. The post holder will ensure that at all times work is to the highest quality and is undertaken in accordance with statutory regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
13. To utilise the companies Help Desk and Management Information Systems to record and/or collate management statistics to assist with reporting performance against SLA and agreed KPIs.
OTHER Requirements -
A formal City & Guilds of NVQ in FM / Engineering discipline (FM, Building Services, HVAC, M & E) is useful (NOT essential)
A current UK driving license is essential.
A clear CRB or DBS
Supervise other members of office and maintenance staff or trainees and other visiting persons.
The majority of the work is in the Hertfordshire and Buckingham areas
The post holder will be required to undertake evening and/or weekend duties in support of the company objectives and will also be on an 'on-call' rota providing initial response to out of hour's emergencies or incidents.
Salary & Package:
£25,000 - 26,000 (37 Hour Week), Overtime available (OTE £28K), company van, fuel card, credit card, 25 days plus bank holidays