|Job Ref:||204629083||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brierley Hill||Address:||Post Code:||DY5||Salary:||£9.50 - £10/hour||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
First Personnel are currently recruiting for a Press Brake Setter/Operator for our client based in the Dudley Area.|
As a press brake setter/operator, you must have previous experience of setting and operating Amada or Baykal machines. The candidate will be able to program and set up tooling to specified measurements from an Engineering drawing.
You will also have the following experience/skills:
- Work to tolerances of 0.20mm.
- Experience with thin gauge materials
- Be able to measure dimensions using a Vernier and angle gauge
- Be able to adjust the program to compensate for material changes
-Work as part of a team and individually
- Be willing to learn to operate other sheet metal machines
If you have an FLT license that is beneficial
Excellent opportunity to get a permanent contact for the right candidate.
06.00/14.00 - 14.00/22.00 rotating shift weekly.
Immediate starts available!