|Job Ref:||204629082||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:17|
£25-30,000 (OTE £40,000+)
My client, a massively growing supplier of Laundry equipment are looking to add a skilled electrical Engineer to their team in the Oxford area to deal with increasing demand.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment. Training, vehicle, tablet, smartphone supplied.
Based from home, you will undertake the service & repair of commercial equipment for a varied range of customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Engineers to join a company where earning potential is best in the field, due to available overtime and commission based upselling opportunities.
* The role will involve fault finding, service and repair on commercial laundry equipment.
* You will be working within care homes, hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients.
* The role is home based, and as a result of this you location can be flexible, you will receive your parts via our Royal Mail delivery service via a nominated pick up point.
* Work is scheduled daily through your tablet and smartphone.
* Your safety and the safety of those around you is critical. It is essential that you correct attitude toward safety.
* To support the Company in securing more business by submitting engineer leads for either new contracts or machinery.
In order for candidates to be considered for the role it is essential to have the following:
* Experience in electrical engineering
* City & Guilds level or equivalent
* Skills in electro/mechanical engineering with exposure to fault finding
* Commercial laundry or domestic white goods industry experience an advantage
* ACS Gas accreditation would be an advantage (but not essential)
* Driving license
* Strong communication skills with an open and collaborative approach to achieving success
* Confident and resilient with a high focus on customer experience
Interviews are due to take place in the next 2 weeks, so if interested please apply now. For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Anastasia Todd at Search Consultancy, Leeds.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age