|Job Ref:||204626179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Car, Pension, Healthcare, Laptop etc||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
Position: National Engineering / Service Manager|
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £45'000 to £50'000 per annum + Executive Company Car + Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare and additional benefits
We are seeking an accomplished UK Engineering/Service Manager to join a worldwide leader in the manufacture and aftermarket service support of large scale industrial laundry capital machinery and associated equipment. The position is based in West Yorkshire but with a requirement for ad-hoc travel to client's sites across the UK.
The role will focus upon taking responsibility for overseeing sustainable and profitable growth of our clients UK capital machinery installation programme, service and aftermarket business. This will include the consolidation and improvement of existing and new processes for all internal and external activities within the engineering and service division.
* Significant service and Engineering Management experience, ideally acquired within an Aftermarket and Service arena, combined with a strong commercial acumen.
* The ability to demonstrate a sound engineering background, ideally supported by a minimum qualification at HND level, or above in any one of of the following disciplines; Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation, Controls and Software.
* This experience will probably have been gained in a process engineering related industry, involving project engineering and management experience of machinery installations and service maintenance support.
* Confidence, gravitas and excellent interpersonal skills are integral to the role in order to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients across all levels of the business in the delivery of key objectives and plan.
* A demonstrable experience of implementing and managing working systems and processes, including health and safety and quality. Ideally supported with a formal Health and Safety qualification, such as IOSH or NEBOSH cert.
* Experience of working to ISO systems and audits, would also be desirable.
* Directly supervise and manage 8 employees, including field service and installation engineers, plus support staff
* Development of new business through commercial activities with existing and potential customers
* Compilation of budgets and service/installation contracts with clients
* The overall project management of multiple new machinery installations across the UK, overseeing individual project values up to circa £500k. Covering; budget planning, proposals, installation coordination, commissioning and handover.
* The development and implementation of robust process systems and controls; covering health and safety, quality and personnel management; performance and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and internationally recognised market leader in their specialist field