|Job Ref:||204626034||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£22000 - £32000/annum Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
Structural CAD Technician|
£22,000 to £32,000 + Package (Negotiable)
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Structural CAD Technicianto join a successful, well established, Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in Leeds on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will get the chance to join a supportive and friendly Structures team working on a host of exciting new build and refurbishment projects across Residential, Commercial, Educational and Healthcare sectors. Projects will vary in size and scope and include commercial developments such as supermarkets, student accommodation, apartment blocks and residential housing.
In order to be considered for this Structural CAD Technician role you will;
* You will have gained a minimum of HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering
* You will have a minimum of 1 year (or more) experience working in a Structural CAD capacity ideally within a consultancy environment
* It will be beneficial if you're confident producing RC details, but not essential.
* You will be a well organised, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
* You will have experience designing in accordance with current British Standards and Eurocodes
* You will be a team player who works well as part of a close knit team
* Any previous experience in use of Revit would be beneficial though not essential
Working as a Structural CAD Technician you will;
* Produce details using Reinforced concrete and steel
* Coordination of structural drawings and ensuring compliance to appropriate specifications.
* Liaising with other technicians and engineers with regards to delivering solutions
Our client is offering a friendly supportive environment, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare, flexible benefits and options for career progression.
If you would like to know more about this role then please do not hesitate to contact Ross on: (Apply online only).
Apply now to (url removed) with your CV
The services of Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd specialise in the placement of Engineers/Surveyors/Planners/Project Managers
- some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted