|Job Ref:||204626028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum excellent package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
Senior Civil Engineer |
£35,000 to £55,000 + Excellent package
Our client is one of the UK's largest house builders who are looking to expand their design
team in the Gloucestershire area.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake thorough land appraisals for the infrastructure
requirements of land opportunities and the delivery of all Civil Engineering designs
according to the guidelines set out in the Technical department's Best Practice Policy in
order to provide a quality and cost effective service.
* Undertake thorough investigations into the infrastructure requirements of land opportunities allocated to them and ensure that results of investigations are communicated effectively to the relevant regional stakeholders.
* Establish most cost effective and timely means of delivering necessary infrastructure to potential land acquisitions and prepare necessary reports accordingly.
* Be responsible for the delivery of all civil engineering designs and solutions to the region's developments.
* Ensure that all necessary technical approvals and legal agreements are in place as efficiently as possible.
* Prepare appropriate engineering drawings
* To provide technical assistance to junior staff within the department.
Applicants must have significant previous experience working within a volume residential
Must have strong IT skills with an in depth knowledge of AutoCAD, PDS and Microdrainage
Strong mathematical and IT ability.
Must have a strong understanding of relevant legislation and regulations relating to
Highways and Water Industries etc.
Excellent communication and team working skills.
Good decision making skills coupled with an ability to problem solve and multi task
Ability to critically evaluate design information and to analyse complex data
Ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines and budgets
Degree qualified in relevant Engineering discipline or HND/HNC qualified with significant
If you would like to know more about this role then please do not hesitate to contact Ross on: (Apply online only).
Apply now to (url removed) with your CV.
The services of Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd specialise in the placement of Engineers/Surveyors/Planners/Project Managers
- some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted