|Job Ref:||204626012||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£27000 - £37000/annum Continual Professional Development||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
My client are a small practice, based in the Kent countryside, led by two reputed Chartered engineers. They have a dedicated team of civil and structural engineers and tehcnicians, specialising in multi-storey accomodation, commercial developments, and below ground drainage.
As a part of the Structures team, you would be working independently on projects, from concept to completion, mostly commercial offices and shops, and multi-storey residential new-build projects, with support from other Chartered Structural Engineers. You may be required to liaise with clients and sub-contractors.
- A minimum of 3 years' UK design consultancy experience.
- A minimum 2.1 degree in a relevant field from a UK university.
- Strong exposure to steel and reinforced concrete, especially on high-rise projects.
- Demonstratable client liaison experience.
- Team player.
- A dedicated approach to your workload