|Job Ref:||204626009||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum £26k+OT+Van+ Excellent Bens PK||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:16|
To carry out service and repairs to equipment on customer sites in a safe, professional and cost effective manner, maintaining documentation of all works carried out in line with Health and Safety and Quality procedures.
The role will involve working to a planned schedule of service and maintenance jobs at our client's premises. As well as on site work, there may occasionally be requirements to work off site also.
- To ensure site stock is monitored / counted, and sufficient for the day
to day maintenance of the fleet.
- To carry out inspections and monitor the safety of the repaired and
- To accurately complete job sheets, timesheets and purchase
requisition and parts paperwork within the required timescales.
- To take responsibility for all equipment and tooling (including
van/laptop/printer etc.) and ensure that it is in a safe condition for the
type of work being undertaken.
- To work to strict planned schedules and deadlines.
To be considered for the role you will need to have knowledge of at least one of the following areas, and be able, willing and accepting of additional training to allow you to excel.
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
You will have the ability to work independently and in a team, hold good communication skills, work to a high standard and be able to work to timescales as required.
We need someone who essentially can be product trained and then take the Resident Engineer Service role on straight away.
- Must hold full UK Driving Licence.
- Proficient in fault finding and repair.
- Experience of Health & Safety requirements working in a workshop
- Commitment to continuing personal and professional development.
- Excellent organisational skills, resourceful and solution driven.
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritising workloads to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Clear communication skills - oral and written.
- Consultation and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and possessing a resilience to work under pressure.
- Positive, personable and optimistic with a can do attitude