|Job Ref:||204626001||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£12.00 - £17.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:57|
Fantastic opportunity for a Support Engineer to work on a contract basis with a major Defence client located in Telford.
As a Support Engineer you will be accountable to the Project Manager for providing all applicable aspects of Engineering support for the current and future Production tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
* The creation of Technical instructions and the vetting of Approved Source Information (ASI) and procedures as required by the Production task.
* The creation and maintenance of the Engineering database required to support the Production task and Business requirements.
* Supporting the integrated development and introduction of new service or Engineering capability. Liaising with the relevant functional and operational departments to ensure timely development and introduction of the new task.
* Complying with client Policies and Engineering procedures to ensure that the declared quality objectives are met.
For the role of Support Engineer you should:
* Ideal be educated to HND level within an Engineering discipline although equivalent work experience can be considered.
* Have experience of working on Military or MOD projects relating to armoured vehicles.
If you feel this job might be of interest we would love to hear from you. Please apply today to get in touch.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for a Support Engineer to work for a leading Defence Client